Characteristics and usage
Complete eye protection
Exceptional combination of antioxidants that provide the eyes with complete protection.
50 mg of extract from maritime pine bark
- effective in halting the progression of diabetic retinopathy1
- effective in combating oxidative stress
100 mg of green tea extract (Epigallocatechin gallate - EGCG)
- favourable action on the glucose and lipid metabolism, improves glucose intolerance in diabetic patients
- has protective effect on vessels
- improves blood flow, reduces excessive blood coagulation
3 mg of blueberry extract
- antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-atherosclerotic action
- boosts capillary walls and improves blood flow in capillaries
- positive effect on vessels in people with diabetes
When to use ProVens?
- upon degenerative and vascular problems of the eye
- for complete protection of the eye
- for slowing down degenerative processes
- for protection against civilisation diseases
1. Hiroshi Tsuneki et al.: Effect of green tea on blood glucose levels and serum proteomic patterns in diabetic mice and on glucose metabolism in healthy humans, BMC Pharmacology 2004, 4, 18
Adults can use 1-2 tabets daily, take in with enough amount of liquid.
Dosage for children from 6 years of age 1/2 tablet a day.
Others 1 tablet during the day with or after meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Preparation can be used long term (at least 2-3 months).